Overview of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder
Hexagonal boron nitride is used as an oil additive to enhance the anti-friction and anti-wear properties of lubricating oils and improve the friction and lubrication properties of base oils. Boron nitride has a lubricating effect. Boron nitride is relatively stable to almost all organic solvents and corrosive substances. At the same time, boron nitride is white and non-toxic.
CBN is usually black, brown or dark red crystals with a sphalerite structure and good thermal conductivity. Second only to diamond in hardness, it is a superhard material that is often used as tool material and abrasive.
Boron nitride is chemically resistant and resistant to attack by inorganic acids and water. The boron-nitrogen bond is broken in hot concentrated base. Above 1200℃, it begins to oxidize in air. Decomposition begins at about 2700°C under vacuum. Slightly soluble in hot acid, insoluble in cold water, relative density 2.29. The compressive strength is 170MPa. The maximum working temperature is 900°C in an oxidizing atmosphere and up to 2800°C in an inert reducing atmosphere, but the lubricating performance is poor at room temperature. Most of the properties of boron nitride are better than carbon materials. For hexagonal boron nitride: low friction coefficient, good high temperature stability, good thermal shock resistance, high strength, high thermal conductivity, low expansion coefficient, high electrical resistivity.
Application of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder
1. Release agent for metal forming and lubricant for metal drawing.
2. High-temperature solid lubricants, extrusion anti-wear additives, ceramic composite production additives, refractory materials and antioxidant additives, especially suitable for corrosion-resistant molten metal occasions, heating additives, and high-temperature insulating materials.
3. Metallurgical continuous casting steel separation ring, amorphous iron launder, continuous casting aluminum mold release agent (various optical glass mold release agents)
4. The filler used for lipstick in cosmetics is non-toxic, smooth and shiny.
5. It can be used as lubricating oil additive, because boron nitride itself has good lubricity and meets the needs of lubricating oil, and boron nitride as lubricating oil additive also has some other advantages.
6. Boron nitride powder has various functions and is an additive for various materials. Boron nitride is widely used in chemical, textile, aerospace and many other industries.
Hexagonal boron nitride powder price
The price of boron nitride hexagonal boron nitride powder boron nitride lubricant will change randomly with production cost, transportation cost, international situation and supply and demand of boron nitride hexagonal boron nitride powder boron nitride lubricant market. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Boron Nitride Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder Boron Nitride Lubricant, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest prices for Boron Nitride products.
Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder Supplier
Boron Nitride Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder Boron Nitride Lubricants Supplier, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (the best nano diamond oil additives, lithium stearate, nano copper and nano oil additives) high purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.