Overview of water-based calcium stearate:
Water-based calcium stearate refers to water-based calcium stearate, also known as calcium stearate emulsion, calcium stearate dispersion.
Water-based calcium stearate is used as a white emulsion; it has a slight special smell; it has a slippery feel when it comes in contact with the skin. This product is mutually soluble in water, ethanol or ether, and is mainly used as a lubricant, anti-sticking agent, and glidant. It is especially suitable for the production of oils and medicinal extracts, with good fluidity and compressibility. Used as a glidant in direct compression. It can also be used as a filter aid, clarifying agent, and foam dropping agent, as well as a suspending agent and thickening agent for liquid preparations.
Whiteness: 94 Purity: 94
Particle size: ≤30 microns
Melting point: 150-155℃
Application of water-based calcium stearate:
What is the scope of application of water-based calcium stearate?
Water-based calcium stearate is a stabilizer and lubricant of polychloroacetic acid, but it has poor stabilization and good long-term thermal stability. It can be used as non-toxic food packaging, medical equipment, and other soft film appliances. Used as a halogen absorbent for polyethylene and polypropylene, it can eliminate the adverse effect of a residual catalyst in the resin on the color and stability of the resin. It can also be widely used as a lubricant for polyolefin fibers and molded products.Water-based calcium stearate can also be used for phenolic, amino, and other thermosetting plastics. Moisturizing and releasing agent for polyester-reinforced plastics, thickening agent for grease, waterproofing agent for textiles and flattening agent for paints, etc.
1. Water-based paint: used for high-quality water-based paints, with good transparency, fast defoaming, good stability, good anti-settling performance, fast-drying, easy to disperse, easy to wear, improve the hydrophobicity of the coating surface, and improve the paint film Hand feel, has outstanding performance.
2. Water-based ink: It has good economic efficiency, can be used as a smoothing agent, filling, stability, anti-settling, and waterproof.
3. Textile products: can be used as a polishing agent to improve the hydrophobicity of the surface.
4. Cosmetic products: can be used as a lubricant to improve the smoothness of the surface.
5. Paper industry: It can be used as a waterproofing agent and used for surface waterproof coating of special paper and thermal paper.
6. Grinding sandpaper: It can be used as a grinding aid to improve the surface's sandability, abrasion resistance, and water resistance.
The price of water-based calcium stearate:
The price of water-based calcium stearate varies randomly with production costs, transportation costs, international conditions, exchange rates, and the relationship between supply and demand in the water-based calcium stearate market. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd aims to help all industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full set of customized services. If you are looking for water-based calcium stearate materials, please feel free to contact me for the latest price of water-based calcium stearate.
Suppliers of water-based calcium stearate:
As a global supplier of water-based calcium stearate,Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd has extensive experience in the performance,application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials.The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials(including water-based hard Fatty acid emulsion,water-based zinc stearate,lithium stearate,etc.)high-purity targets,functional ceramics and structural devices,and provide OEM services.