Overview of calcium stearate emulsion:
Calcium stearate is an organic compound with molecular formula c36h70cao4. White powder is insoluble in water and can be used as waterproof, lubricant and plastic auxiliary tools. Calcium stearate is a kind of calcium carboxylate, which is classified as calcium soap. It is an ingredient of some lubricants, surfactants and many foods. This is a white waxy powder. Calcium stearate emulsion is a stabilizer and lubricant for polychloroacetic acid, but it has poor stability and good long-term thermal stability. Calcium stearate is a soft film container for non-toxic food packaging and medical equipment. When polyethylene and polypropylene are used as halogen absorbers, the catalyst in the resin can eliminate the adverse effects of resin color and stability. Calcium stearate can also be widely used as a lubricant for polyolefin fibers and molding plastics, or as a moisturizing release agent for phenolic and amino (such as phenolic, amino and polyester reinforced plastics), a water repeater for grease, and a water repeater for textiles.
Application of calcium stearate emulsion:
Application range of calcium stearate emulsion?
Calcium stearate is mainly used as an acid scavenger, mold release agent and lubricant in the plastic industry, used in building waterproofing, and used as an anti-caking additive in medicine and cosmetics.
1. Calcium stearate emulsion is a stabilizer and lubricant of polychloroacetic acid, but its stabilizing effect is poor, and the long-term thermal stabilization effect is acceptable. It can be used as non-toxic food packaging, medical equipment and other soft film appliances.
2. Calcium stearate emulsion is used as a halogen absorbent in polyethylene and polypropylene, which can eliminate the adverse effect of residual catalyst in the resin on the color and stability of the resin.
3. Calcium stearate emulsion can also be widely used as a lubricant for polyolefin fibers and molded products.
4. Calcium stearate emulsion can be used as lubricant and release agent for phenolic, amino and other thermosetting plastics, polyester reinforced plastics, and thickener for grease.
5. Calcium stearate emulsion is used as a waterproofing agent for textiles and a smoothing agent for paints.
Price of calcium stearate emulsion:
The price of calcium stearate emulsion products will vary randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and market supply and demand of calcium stearate emulsion products. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full set of customized services. If you are looking for calcium stearate emulsion products, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of calcium stearate emulsion products.
Suppliers of calcium stearate emulsion:
As a global supplier of water-based calcium stearate emulsion, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced engineering materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metals, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.