Nano Aluminum Powder:
Nano-aluminum powder improves the sintering process of ceramics, has higher heat transfer performance, higher density, improves the thermal conductivity of the sintered body, and has good sintering ability and sunlight.
In recent years, nano-aluminum powders have attracted extensive research interest as their potential applications in many fields become more apparent. Nano-aluminum powder particles appear in the form of spherical gray or black particles and aggregated together in the form of gray or black powder, usually 10nm to 5um in size.
Aluminum nanopowders add aluminum (AI) to lead selenide (PbSe), and the produced n-type PbSe thermoelectric materials, thermoelectric (TE) materials and devices, have attracted attention over the past few decades because they combine The combination of solar energy and waste to convert thermal energy into electricity has potential applications. The properties of thermoelectric materials depend on electrical conductivity, absolute temperature, lattice thermal conductivity, and electronic thermal conductivity.
Aluminum nano-powder can be used as environmental protection generator, high reliability, high precision temperature control refrigerator electronic device. Because it is one of the simplest energy conversion technologies, it can be used for electrical energy conversion. extensive attention. The thermoelectric efficiency depends on the basic properties of the thermoelectric material and the quality factor of the thermoelectric material. Since the thermoelectric effect enables direct conversion of thermal and electrical energy, thermoelectric materials have received extensive attention for centuries, providing an alternative approach to power generation and cooling.
Nano Aluminum Powder Application:
1. High-efficiency catalyst: high-efficiency combustion accelerant, added to the solid fuel of the rocket, greatly improves the combustion speed of the fuel and improves the stability of combustion;
2. Activation sintering additive: 5~10% nano aluminum powder is mixed into the AlN powder to reduce the sintering temperature and improve the density and thermal conductivity of the sintered body;
3. Surface conductive coating treatment of metal and scrap metal: microelectronic device coating is carried out under oxygen-free conditions and at a temperature lower than the melting point of the powder;
4. Conductive film layer, preparation of polishing paste, etc.
5. High-grade metal pigments, composite materials, aerospace, chemical industry, metallurgy (aluminothermic metallurgy, steelmaking deoxidizer), shipbuilding (conductive coatings), refractory materials (magnesium carbon bricks for steelmaking furnaces), new building materials, anti-corrosion materials, etc.
Nano Aluminum Powder Price:
The price of aluminum nanoparticles and nano aluminum powder will vary randomly with production costs, transportation costs, international conditions, exchange rates, and the market supply and demand of aluminum nanoparticles. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Aluminum Nanoparticles Nano Aluminum Powder, please feel free to send to get the latest Aluminum Nanoparticles Nano Aluminum Powder price.
Nano Aluminum Powder Supplier:
As a global supplier of aluminum nanoparticles and nano aluminum powder, Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced technology and engineering materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metals, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, structural devices, and provides OEM services.