Overview of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder:
The molecular formula of molybdenum carbide is Mo2C, the molecular weight is 203.88, and the carbon content is 5.89%. It is a dark gray metal powder with a closely packed hexagonal lattice. The density is 9.18g/cm and the melting point is 2690℃. As a new type of functional material, it has a high melting point and hardness, good thermal and mechanical stability, and good corrosion resistance. It has been widely used for high-temperature resistance, wear resistance, and chemical corrosion resistance. site.
Molybdenum carbide has a hexagonal crystal structure, a = 0.30029 nm and c = 0.472895 nm. The micro Vickers hardness (load 50g) is 1950kg/mm2 (compared to 2080kg for WC). / mm2 is softer) The melting point is 2687℃.
Application of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder:
Uses of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder？
Molybdenum carbide is a new type of functional material with a high melting point, high hardness, and excellent corrosion resistance. It has been widely used in various high temperature, wear, and chemical corrosion fields. It has a similar noble metal electronic structure and catalytic properties.
1. Because of its electronic structure and catalytic performance similar to noble metals, molybdenum carbide can be widely used as a catalyst for reactions involving hydrogens, such as the isomerization of alkanes, the hydrogenation of unsaturated hydrocarbons, hydrodesulfurization, and denitrification;
2. Molybdenum carbide is an important part of molybdenum carbide hard coatings and other cermet coatings, and can also be used alone as wear-resistant and wear-resistant coatings;
2. Molybdenum carbide is widely used in hydrogen-related reactions such as alkanes;
3. Molybdenum carbide can be used to produce chromium-free special alloys and engineering ceramics;
4. Molybdenum carbide is used as super-hard tool material, wear-resistant material, heating element material, and high-temperature structural material;
5. Molybdenum carbide is used to produce wear-resistant films and semiconductor films;
6. Molybdenum carbide can be used to manufacture special alloys and engineering ceramics that do not contain chromium;
The price of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder:
The price of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder varies randomly with production costs, transportation costs, international conditions, exchange rates, and market supply and demand of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help all industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full set of customized services. If you are looking for molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder, please feel free to contact us for the latest price of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder.
Supplier of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder:
As a global supplier of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd has extensive experience in advanced, engineered material properties, applications, and cost-effective manufacturing. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide), aluminum carbide, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, and structural devices, and provides OEM services.